Because we offer bespoke
Isle of Wight school day trips and residential visits, if you'd like us to we can provide your transport, ferry crossing, accommodation and itinerary booking for you.
In most cases it won't cost you a penny more - in fact, you could even save money and have us do all the hard work for you!
As an Island based business dedicated to increasing school visits to the Isle of Wight, we've partnered with many local visitor attractions and service providers to bring you a fully safety-managed service. We work on a 'revenue share' model which means that when we bring visitors each partner involved provides us with a small discount, which is then re-invested in improving and growing the service in future years.
- We can provide a door-to-door coach / minibus service or help you organise your own
- On-island transfers can be arranged by coach, minibus or taxi to suit your itinerary's needs
- Ferry crossings can be arranged with all of the Isle of Wight ferry operators
- We offer a wide range of safety-checked accommodation, from campsites to hotels and everything inbetween, all of which are experienced with schools and groups
- Whichever activities and attractions you wish to visit, we can pre-book them for you and handle all the paperwork at no additional cost
- Throughout your planning and your actual Isle of Wight visit, you'll have access to our locally-based specialist educational liaison staff who will competently deal with any questions, concerns or issues encountered
All of your payments are protected. Full details are available on request, and will be provided with your booking form.